The Grayguns P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger System for the SIG Sauer® P320 is a drop-in, enhanced aftermarket trigger package with competition sear for your P320 that reduces trigger weight as low as 4 pounds while preserving all mechanical safety values. Includes our hybrid trigger, with built-in over-travel adjustment.
They are designed explicitly for P320s with current fire control unit components or those who have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program. This system is for competition or range use only.
Available in standard black oxide.
The new Grayguns P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger Competition Kit delivers our custom action work’s unequaled smooth feel and hot performance in a cleverly engineered drop-in kit.
Paired with Bruce Gray’s exclusive hybrid trigger design, this is the most advanced drop-in competition system available for all post/Voluntary Upgrade P320 models.
The P320 Competition Trigger system is intended for installation by an armorer, gunsmith, or skilled individual familiar with the P320 fire control unit.
Exclusive Grayguns Elements Included
- Our newly designed hybrid trigger with built-in over-travel adjustment (The over-travel sleeve is no longer included)
- Precision-ground custom sear, polished and finished in hard nickel PTFE. Specifically designed for competition or range use only.
- One set of Grayguns’ original competition sear springs
- One set of intermediate competition sear springs
- One Grayguns’ original competition light trigger bar spring
- One intermediate trigger bar spring (between our competition light and factory weight)
- Micro-polished, extended safety lever pin
If you prefer, you can send your pistol to Grayguns for our P320 Competition Action Package, where we will install and tune it for you.
P320 Adjustable Hybrid Trigger System Specifications and Features
- Specifically intended for use only in P320s that have gone through SIG’s Voluntary Upgrade Program.
- Reduces trigger pull weight to suit your preferences, with additional springs provided to yield custom pull weights.
- Adjustable over-travel, stops at an optimum trigger face angle
- Smoother takeup and clean release sensation, with a clean reset
- Preserves factory sear face engagement height and mechanical safety values
- Proven reliable and durable for high-volume professional use
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship
Competition Kit Fit Guide
Fits all variations within the P320 (upgraded) system, including all sizes, TACOPS Carry, X-VTAC, X-Carry, X-Five, Legion, and RX versions.
These parts are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith. In some cases, the professional fitting will be required by a trained, qualified armorer/gunsmith who is very familiar with the pistol’s action. This is due to the varying tolerances present in all mass-produced firearms. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns is unable to guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Grayguns does offer installation services for all parts kits we offer. Note – The safety lever spring is no longer needed in the P320, and is not included in the kit.